Supervision of railway construction works, including
railway track, railway signaling and interlocking
system, overhead lines, railway utilities
- Supervision of Szajol – Püspökladány railway line construction works.
Project value: 388 709 677 €
- Project management and consulting service tasks of reconstruction works of Sopron-Szombathely-Szentgotthárd railway line for GYSEV-Raaberbahn.
Project value: 134 779 032 €
- Supervision of reconstruction works on Gyoma – Békéscsaba railway line.
Project value: 125 967 742 €
- Supervision of Békéscsaba Railway Station reconstruction.
Project value: 93 870 968€
- Supervision of Budapest, Széll Kálmán square reconstruction works related to “Budai fonódó” tram line establishment project.
Project value: 57 662 815 €
- Independent Engineering works of GYSEV traffic management centre interlocking system and overhead line.
Project value: 25 291 372 €
- Supervision of the development of Suburban railway line stations approach (B+R and P+R parking lots, bus turnarounds) Project value: 8 504 867 €
- Supervision of construction works of splitted road-railway junction (Kőszegi road, Sopron).
Project value: 7 920 075 €
- Supervision of construction works of splitted rad-railway junction (Csaba street, Szombathely).
Project value: 6 341 210 €
- Independent engineering works of MÁV Railway station development in Miskolc and Cegléd stations.
Project value: 399 059 € and 329 884 €
- EK (NoBo) and NSZ (DeBo) authentication procedure for Hungarian railway system networks with related facilities
- Supervision of Körmend railway station building reconstruction works
- Supervision of heating system reconstruction works of MÁV Celdömölk train reparation facility
- Expertise services for railway construction works (Independent Engineering, Supervision, FIDIC Engineering, design supervision)